This is one of those products that is cute and helpful. If your pit bull gets out of the yard and decides to roam the neighborhood, then she will have all of the correct information attached to her collar for someone to bring her home safe. Pet DMV is a great way identify your pittie.
It is really fast and easy to design a wonderful ID for your pit bull. There is a simple form to fill out, which is basically all of the information that you want on your dog’s ID. You will have to upload the picture that you want to use. Then you view and approve, add to cart, and proceed to the checkout.
Your pit bull’s ID is made with hard plastic and is water resistant. It comes with a lifetime guarantee, and is made in the United States. Your dog’s Pet DMV gets printed within 24 hours.
Your order will contain a key chain ID and a real life wallet size ID. It will run you $24.99 with free shipping.
Check out My Pet DMV and see how the IDs look and read what others have to say about them. I really think that you will be happy with form of identification for your pup!
Is your pit bull a major chewer? Every pit bull parent that I have ever met has complained that their dog goes through toys like crazy. I know that my boy Trago did. I couldn’t find a pit bull tough toy anywhere. I probably would have saved a ton of money if I had known about Bully Make Boxes.
Why Should You Chose Bully Make Boxes?
- Each of their boxes contain 2-3 tough chew toys and 3-4 healthy snacks. They have four plans that you can choose from: 1 month for $39, 3 months for $108, 6 months for $204, and 12 months for $372. Plus, they have free shipping in the United States.
- They take any allergies that your pittie might have into consideration while they are hand-picking things to go into your box.
- Bully Make guarantees all of their toys for 14 days.
- They make their own toys and treats, so you will receive some of those along with others in your box.
- Bully Make works with shelters and rescues to benefit dogs everywhere.
- You can purchase a box as a gift for a friend.
I know that some of you might be wincing at the price of a box. But stop and think about how much money you have been spending on toys that don’t last for even 5 minutes. Is the price of a Bully Make Box worth the 14 day guarantee? Try them out for 1 month and see what you think!
At some point our four legged fur kids will escape the safety of their home and yard. Unfortunately, sometimes our pit bulls get stolen from us. You should have some way of identifying your pit bull.
There are a couple of ways for others and yourself to identify your pittie:
- You can get your pit bull a license with all of his home information on it. These are really cute! You can get them at MyPetDMV
- There is also the microchip, which is a permanent form of identification. It is about the size of a grain of rice. Your veterinarian will implant it in between your pit bull’s shoulder blades.
Although there is no form of identification out there that will guarantee that you will get your pit bull back, these options sure do make your chances higher.
Even though I know the importance of having these safety measures in place…. I never did. I was fortunate to live in a small back woods country town. Everyone knew that Trago was my dog. He seldom left my side. But he was the kind of dog that loved everybody and car rides. It could have been so easy for anybody to drive up and yell ‘want to go for a car ride, Trago?’ and he would have jumped right in.
My next pit bull will definitely have some form of identification on him or her. Maybe even several forms.